Lane Fletcher was born in Abilene, Texas. Lane counsels insurance companies and policyholders regarding coverage afforded by insurance policies. He also counsels a wide range of clients from individuals to large municipalities on matters of insurance law. Drawing on his accounting background, Lane also represents companies and individuals in a wide variety of commercial disputes and litigation ranging from enforcement of contracts to leasehold workouts to breaches of fiduciary duties. In court, Lane has represented entities, including Fortune 500 companies, and individuals in commercial litigation.
Professional and Community Activities
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- Baylor University, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1984, summa cum laude
- Texas, 1988
- United States District Court, Northern District
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Federal Claims